If you have a Defence Export Control System (DECS) Client Registration Number (DCRN), and your goods, services or technologies are controlled under the DSGL, you can apply for:
- a new permit to export, supply or publish military or dual-use goods or technology (including for transshipment through Australia and for repair or return purposes)
- multi-party (project) permits and permits to match contracts
- an in-principle assessment
- a permit to export, supply or publish items previously granted in-principle approval and
- a renewal of a permit or an in-principle approval.
All applications should be done via the Defence Export Controls (DEC) Forms Portal.