- Project Number:
- Contracted Services:
- Introduction into Service Year:
- Planned Withdrawal Year:
ADF Clothing comprises approximately 21,000 line items of uniform, footwear and other items supplied by the textile, clothing and footwear industry.
During 2017-18, the key activities will include:
- provision of combat clothing to operations;
- the continued manufacture and delivery of the Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniforms and the General Purpose Jackets to Army;
- product development of functional and garment enhancements across both combat and the non-combat uniform suite for Navy, Army and Air Force; and
- procurement to meet the ADF’s clothing and footwear requirements for the ADF's raise, train and sustain activities.
Content is current as at July 2017.
Back to projects