Enhanced Air Cooperation (EAC) was announced as an initiative in February 2017.
EAC includes a program of engagement between the Royal Australian Air Force and US air elements, aiming to deepen air-to-air integration that allows for seamless operation and delivers security and stability across the Indo-Pacific region.
- Integration of advanced and combined warfighting capabilities
- Collaborative airbase operations and combat support
- Cooperation with air-power enabling capabilities
- Collaborative logistics supporting airpower
- Bilateral regional engagement.
EAC provides opportunities to enhance Australia and US engagement with regional partner air forces through involvement in exercises and training activities.