Point Wilson Waterside Infrastructure Remediation (PWWIR) Project
Below is an indicative list of images which illustrate the proposed works associated with the project.
- Aerial of PWEA - The PWEA site is triangular, and has a supporting wharf, jetty, and marine exclusion zone to allow for Defence EO importation activities.
- Overview of jetty and wharf structure - The main waterside infrastructure that provides the capability to handle the berthing and unloading of large vessels for Defence EO importation activities.
- Amenities building and jetty - A new amenities building will be constructed comprising a single story structure with access to the roof for viewing and plant storage purposes.
- Jetty - The 2.4 km long jetty provides access to the wharf.
- Water tanks and fire pump house - This infrastructure is based on the landside approaches to the jetty and will be used for fire fighting purposes.