Always refer to the issuing authority of Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs). Any questions relating to NOTAMs, please contact Airservices Australia.
We have provided links to help you locate information:
- Air Services Australia
- NOTAM Information via NAIPS Internet Service – Requires account to access.
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Factsheet on NOTAMs and Military Restricted Airspace
Do you have a Noise Sensitive Area?
Landowners and primary producers can now submit a Noise Sensitive Area request [PDF, 142KB], where a 1-2NM ring is placed over areas such as stockyards and businesses limiting the level at which flights occur. Interested landowners should complete the form and email to ADF Air Space at the earliest opportunity.
Please note Noise Sensitive Areas are subject to weather, safety and operational considerations.
Aeronautical Information Package Supplement
Airservices Australia will published an Aeronautical Information Package Supplement (AIP SUP) for high intensity flight regions that describes the airspace, diversion routes, access and procedures associated with the exercise.
Update: 3 AIP SUP have just been published:
- AIP SUP H65/21 for Scherger Aerodrome (YBSG) / Weipa
- AIP SUP H73/21 for Amberley and the Coral Sea (this cancels and replaces SUP H63/21)
- AIP SUP H74/21 for Rockhampton to Cairns (this cancels and replaces SUP H64/21)
You can access AIP SUPs generally by following these steps:
- Go to the Air Services Australia website;
- Select the ‘Resources’ box from the top right of the screen;
- Select the first link - 'Aeronautical Information Products - (AIP)';
- Read the Copyright notice, conditions of use, disclaimer and statutory obligations;
- Once complete, select the 'I Agree' button at the bottom of the page;
- Select the link 'AIP Supplements (SUP) and Aeronautical Information Circulars (AIC)';
- Scroll down to the documents labelled '2021 SUP'; and
- Select the AIP SUP you require.
Where possible we will also alert you via this website and Facebook when an AIP SUP for a region is forecast to be published by Airservices Australia.