The material in this website is copyright. All rights are reserved, apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968.
The material in this website may be downloaded, displayed, printed and reproduced in unaltered form for personal and non-commercial use.
To obtain a commercial video and imagery licence, email email@example.com, providing:
- Links to the specific video and imagery.
- Detailed explanation of the intended use of the product.
- Screengrabs or mock ups on how the imagery will be used.
- Indication of existing supplier or contractual relationship with Defence.
The material from this website cannot be used to imply an endorsement from or an association with the Department of Defence without written permission from the Department of Defence.
The material from this website cannot be used for political purposes or in a way contrary to Defence’s apolitical standing.
Bona fide news media organisations only may republish archived materials from this website for reporting news, subject to the following conditions:
- Commonwealth copyright and Department of Defence origin must be appropriately acknowledged with status at least equal to other credits.
- Users may not purport to license or assign copyright to other parties; and may not charge customers for intellectual rights; although they may charge for their production, research and retrieval, and distribution components of republishing.
- Material from this website must not be used in advertising, displays, other websites, or in any public or mass media context other than reporting news, without specific written authorisation from the Department of Defence.