The Defence Export Controls (DEC) Forms Website should be used to:
- Apply for a DEC Client Reference Number (DCRN)
- Apply for a DSGL Assessment
- Apply for a DEC Permit
- Apply for an Australian General Export Licence (AUSGEL)
- Apply for an International Import Certificate, Delivery Verification Certificate or End-Use Certificate
- Application to Register as a Broker
- Application to Make a Brokering Arrangement
You can gain access to the Forms Website here, which requires registration. Applications completed and submitted from this website are forwarded securely to Defence Export Controls where the data is uploaded to the Defence Export Controls System. Once successfully uploaded, applicants will receive an email notification confirming the application has been received and quoting a DEC reference number.
If you need help or have any questions about the application process, you can call us on 1800 66 10 66 Monday – Friday 8:30am-3:30pm, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some applications will require the submission of supporting documentation such as an End Use and Non Transfer Certificate. To understand more about the application process and what supporting documents may be required please refer to our How to Apply page.
- DEC03 - End Use and Non Transfer Certificate [PDF]
- DEC04 - End Use and Non Transfer Certificate by Foreign Government [PDF]
- DEC09 - Firearm Ammunition End Use Certificate [PDF]
- US End Use Certificates (DSP-83)
- End Use and Non Transfer Certificate for Chemical Weapons Convention Schedule 3 Chemicals for Non-State Parties [PDF]
If your permit or certificate application includes more than ten line items, we request that you submit a bulk upload file alongside your application form.