How can Defence Export Controls (DEC) assist you?
We provide a number of resources to assist you to understand and comply with export control laws:
- face-to-face and online export control training;
- tailored outreach to assist individual exporters with specific issues;
- the Online DSGL Tool (to help determine if your items or activities require a permit);
- information on this website; and
- you can contact us on 1800 66 10 66 or ExportControls@defence.gov.au.
There are private-sector consultants and industry organisations who can provide advice on export and trade in controlled goods. Many industry groups provide peer support forums, where you can engage with other people and organisations with relevant experience.