Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs)
Always refer to the issuing authority of NOTAMs. Any questions relating to NOTAMs, please contact Airservices Australia.
We have provided links to help you locate information.
Air Services Australia
NOTAM Infomation via NAIPS Internet Service – Requires account to access.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority
Factsheet on NOTAMs and Military Restricted Airspace
News - Do you have a Noise Sensitive Area?
Landowners and primary producers can now submit a Noise Sensitive Area request [PDF 120KB] to have a Restricted Operating Zone of 1-2NM placed over areas such as stockyards and homesteads. Interested landowners should complete the form and email to ADF Air Space at the earliest opportunity.
Update - Aeronautical Information Package Supplement (AIP SUP H50/19 ) for Shoalwater Bay region has been published!
Airservices Australia has published an Aeronautical Information Package Supplement (AIP SUP H50/19 – Military Exercise 'Joint Warfighting Series' Shoalwater Bay 7 June - 4 August 2019) that describes the airspace, diversion routes, access and procedures associated with Shoalwater Bay for the exercise.
An AIP SUP for Bowen is forecast to be published by Airservices Australia by early June 2019.
You can access AIP SUPs generally by following these steps:
- Go to the Air Services Australia website;
- Select 'Publications' from the main menu. It's the fourth option after 'About us', 'Careers' and 'Flight Briefing';
- Select the first link under 'Publications' - 'Aeronautical Information Products - (AIP)';
- Read the Copyright notice, conditions of use, disclaimer and statutory obligations;
- Once complete, select the 'I Agree' button at the bottom of the page;
- Select the link 'AIP Supplements (SUP) and Aeronautical Information Circulars (AIC)';
- Scroll down to the documents labelled '2019 SUP'; and
- Select the AIP SUP you require.