Pathway to Change
Pathway to Change - Evolving Defence Culture
On 7 March 2012, the Minister for Defence, Secretary of Defence and the Chief of the Defence Force jointly announced a strategy for cultural change and reinforcement in Defence and the Australian Defence Force.
This implementation strategy, Pathway to Change - Evolving Defence Culture, incorporates the recommendations made in a series of reviews into Defence and ADF culture.
The Minister for Defence provided an update on the implementation of Pathway to Change on 26 November 2012.
On 11 April 2011 the Minister for Defence announced a series of reviews into aspects of Defence and ADF culture.
The Minister also announced the DLA Piper Review of Allegations of Sexual and Other Forms of Abuse in Defence.
The reviews have now been completed, and the full reports are available below.
- DLA Piper Report of the Review of Allegations of Sexual and other forms of abuse in Defence
- Review of Personal Conduct of ADF Personnel
- Review of the Use of Alcohol in the ADF
- Review of Social Media and Defence
- Review of the Management of Incidents and Complaints
- Review of Employment Pathways for APS Women in the Department of Defence
- Review into the Treatment of Women in the Australian Defence Force Academy (Phase 1)
- Review into the Treatment of Women in the Australian Defence Force (Phase 2)