RAAF Base Williamtown - Documents
This page contains links to reports which have been prepared by independent contractors engaged by Defence.
The following is a list of reports relevant to this project. Reports are provided in full, where available to Defence.
Addendum to Stage 2B Environmental Investigation – Human Health Risk Assessment – Sensitivity Assessment of HHRA Outcomes for FSANZ TDI released in April 2017.
Please note, the following reports are large to download and print. Copies of the reports can be viewed at the following public venues:
- Port Stephens Council
116 Adelaide Street, Raymond Terrace, NSW, 2324
- Raymond Terrace Library
18A Sturgeon Street, Raymond Terrace, NSW, 2324
- Defence has been advised that members of the community can visit their local library to download electronic versions of the reports for free if required. Please check with your local library to confirm the assistance they can provide.
The Preliminary Ecological Risk Assessment has been released:
The Environmental Site Assessment Report has been released:
The Human Health Risk Assessment Report has been released:
Previous Reports and Documents
- Stage 2 Environmental Investigation - AFFF PFAS, RAAF Base Williamtown - Full Report, AECOM (September 2015) - 71.4MB PDF
- Stage 2 Environmental Investigation - Results Summary Location Map, AECOM (September 2015)
- Stage 2 Environmental Investigation - Executive Summary only, AECOM (September 2015)
- Stage 1 Conceptual Site Model for AFFF Contamination RAAF Base Williamtown Rev 0, GHD (March 2013)
- Stage 1 Conceptual Site Model for AFFF Contamination RAAF Base Williamtown Rev 0, GHD (February 2013)
- Sewage Treatment Plant Overflow Area Investigation Report, AECOM (September 2012)
- Sewage Treatment Plant Effluent Lagoon Investigation Report, AECOM (September 2012)
- Ansulite AFFF Spill at RAAF Base Williamtown - Soil Analysis and Waste Classification. GHD (February 2012)
- Groundwater Monitoring Program RAAF Base Williamtown and SAWR (External Monitoring Report), GHD (December 2011)
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring 2010 Annual Report Revision 0, GHD (March 2011)
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring RAAF Base Williamtown 2008 - 2009 Annual Report, GHD (2010)
- Groundwater Quality Monitoring RAAF Base Williamtown and SAWR Annual 2008 - 2009 Report, GHD (2009)
- Stage 2 Environmental Investigations RAAF Base Williamtown, Williamtown NSW, HLA (September 2007)
- Environmental Issues Associated with Defence Use of Aqueous Film forming Foam (AFFF) - (May 2003)
New Air Combat Capability (NACC) Environment, Health and Safety Management Plans - RAAF Base Williamtown
More information on the NACC Project can be found on the Air 6000 Phase 2A/B - New Air Combat Capability Facilities Project website
National PFAS Program
For more information about per- and poly-fluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) please refer to the National PFAS Environmental Management Program website