The project will deliver new and upgraded facilities and infrastructure at the following Defence Establishments:
1. Gallipoli Barracks (QLD) is located 7km north-west of the Brisbane CBD in the suburb of Enoggera and has one of the largest concentrations of military personnel in Australia and home to the Army's 7th Brigade, as well as Headquarters 1st Division and a number of supporting units.
2. Lavarack Barracks (QLD) is located on the Southern edge of the Townsville urban area, approximately 7.5km south-west of Townsville Central Business District, and home of the 3rd Brigade.
3. Robertson Barracks (NT) is located 20km east of the Darwin CBD. Robertson Barracks has been the home of elements of the 1st Brigade since the mid-1990s.
4. Bridges Barracks, Puckapunyal Military Area (VIC) is located 12 km west of Seymour in central Victoria. It is an Australian Army training facility and home of the School of Artillery.
5. Campbell Barracks (WA) is located in Swanbourne, a coastal suburb approximately 10 km west of the Perth Central Business District and home of the Special Air Service Regiment.
6. Holsworthy Barracks (NSW) is located within the Liverpool Military Area, approximately 26 km west of the Sydney Central Business District.
7. RAAF Base Williamtown (NSW) is located 15km north of the coastal city of Newcastle, New South Wales. It is a Royal Australian Air Force base and home to the Headquarters to Australia's Air Combat Group.
8. Proof & Experimental Establishment (P&EE) is located approximately 10 km south from the Port Wakefield Township and 90 km north of Adelaide, South Australia.
The proposed project works locations are indicated on the map below: