Acquisition - Transition
Not Available on the Market
Activity - Exchange contracts and pay deposit
- At exchange Defence is required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price in some states, unless otherwise agreed, with the balance due at settlement.
- Project Officer informs the legal panel member and Property Services Contractor when the deposit funds have been transferred from Defence.
- Following exchange, the legal panel member provides a settlement statement to the Project Officer.
- Project Officer provides ID Finance with the settlement statement and a date the settlement amount is to be transferred.
- Project Officer records exchange and settlement dates, and amounts in appropriate sections of the Acquisition Management Plan.
Activity - Arrange pre-settlement inspection
- Property Services Contractor organises a pre-settlement inspection of the property by representatives of Defence, with the property owner or owner's representative, where appropriate a Regional Service Delivery representative may also be in attendance.
Activity - Arrange transfer of Settlement Funds
- Project Officer contacts Finance to transfer the funds which enables funds to be deposited to the Legal Panel Member’s trust account for exchange and settlement purposes.
Activity - Obtain Certificate of Title and store appropriately
Risk & Compliance Element Data
- Once settlement has occurred, Property Services Contractor tasks the legal panel member to obtain the Certificate of Title (CT).
- Property Service Contractor ensures that the Certificate of Title is recorded on Defence's Certificate of Title register.
- When received the Property Services Contractor stores it on behalf of Defence and uploads it to E-Premysis.
Activity - Notification of Acquisition project settlement to Stakeholders
- Project Owner will notify relevant stakeholders of the acquisition project settlement, via email.
- Project Officer records/actions notification to Stakeholders of the project status – settlement of the Acquisition.
Activity - Notification of Acquisition project settlement to Sustainment Team
- Project Officer rnotifies the Sustainment Team of the project status – settlement of the Acquisition.
- The Contract/Master Data Sustainment Team will update the contract within the SRM module of SAP, and update Estate Master Data in SAP.
- With this information, the SDD Regional Representative will update maintenance and services plans in the Plant Maintenance module of SAP.
- The Facilities and Services Contractor commences on-site support. This support continues through to project sustainment.
Activity - Release the Close Phase in Defence SAP
- Release the Close Phase.
- Add resources for the Close Phase.