Acquisition - Transition
Activity - Obtain Certificate of Title and store appropriately
Risk & Compliance Element Data
- Once settlement has occurred, Property Services Contractor tasks the legal panel member to obtain the Certificate of Title (CT). When received the Property Services Contractor stores it on behalf of Defence and uploads it to E-Premysis.
Activity - Notification of Acquisition project settlement to Stakeholders
- Project Officer notifies Stakeholders of the project status – settlement of the Acquisition.
Activity - Notification of Acquisition project settlement to Sustainment Team
- Project Officer notifies Sustainment Team of the project status – settlement of the Acquisition, including estate data
- The Contract/Master Data Sustainment Team will update the contract within the SRM module of SAP, and update Estate Master Data within the Real Estate module of SAP.
- With the information provided by Sustainment, SDD Regional Representative will update maintenance and services plans in the Plant Maintenance module of SAP.
- The Facilities and Services Contractor commences on-site support. This support continues through to project sustainment.
Activity - Determine compensation
- In consultation with Defence, DoF determines the compensation, having regard to all relevant matters, including whether any payment under Section 85, an advance payment of compensation, should be paid to the land owner.
Activity - Release the Close Phase in Defence SAP
- Release the Close Phase.
- Add resources for the Close