Risk & Compliance Elements Data
- 4.1 - Identify Risk to be Retired/Closed
- The Risk Owner makes a determination that all responses are complete and that the risk is able to be retired.
- Alternatively the Risk Owner may review the risk and determine that the risk no longer exists.
- 4.2 - Update SAP with Relevant Documentation
- Risk owner updates all relevant documentation (including approvals if required) relating to the risk prior to risk retirement.
- 4.3 - Email BURM Request to Retire Risk
- Risk Owner decides if the risk is going to be replaced by new risk once BURM retires it