Business Unit Risk Manager
BURM decides if Risk is to be Resubmitted
- If NO, continue to step 2.8
- If YES, is input required from Risk Originator
- if YES, continue to step 2.4
- if NO, continute to step 2.6
- 2.4 -Request Additional Information from Risk Originator
- BURM takes corrective action as per instructions from the Risk Owner.
- continue to step 2.5 (Risk Originator)
- 2.6 - Update Risk Shell
- BURM takes corrective action as per instructions from the Risk Owner and/or Risk Originator.
- 2.7 - Notify Risk Owner (Risk Planner Function and Email)
- BURM uses the planner function to advise Risk Owner of action required. Follows up with DRN email.
- NOTE: This step triggers a system workflow.
- 2.8 - Document Reason for Rejection
- BURM adds notes to the risk record on SAP and attached any relevant documentation (including the email received from the Risk Owner requesting the risk be closed).
- 2.9 - Close Risk
- Risk is closed on SAP.
To close a Risk Record on SAP the "Valid to" date should be changed to the correct date
- 2.10 - Notify Risk Originator by Email
- The Risk Originator is notified that the risk has been closed and rationale behind closure.