1. The following senior management representatives attend Management Review Committee meetings:
2. The SEM ensures all the necessary data and reports for review are collected and distributed prior to the meeting. The minimum information for a Management Review Meeting is:
3. The SEM ensures that the minimum items in the agenda for the Review are possible changes to:
Possible changes shall relate to continual improvement of the EMS and of environmental performance at the Region and shall ensure its ongoing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
4. The findings from the Management Review are documented in the Environmental Management Review minutes prepared by the REO, approved by the SEM, and distributed by the MEFS to the management review team.
1. Identify appropriate representatives to attend the meeting.
2. Book room and make sure it has everything you need. eg whiteboard, overhead projector.
3. Using the EMS Environment Management Review Agenda complete and distribute to attendees.OR
4. Using the EMS Environment Working Group (EWG) Agenda complete and distribute to attendees.
5. The day before make sure you have everything you need. eg whiteboard pens, overhead projector, laptop, paper, pens, drinks and snacks.
6. On the day of the meeting setup the room and make sure the attendees sign the EMS Environment Management Review\EWG Meeting Attendance Sheet.
7. After the meeting scan the Attendance Sheet and save into Objective as the record of attendance.
8. The findings from the Meeting are documented in the EMS Environment Management Review\EWG Meeting Review Minutes prepared by the Senior Environmental Manager (SEM), distributed to the attendees and also save into Objective as the record of the meeting.