Contamination - Implementation & Operation - PCP
The National Contamination Remediation Program has developed a property contamination profile (PCP) for all Defence sites known to have contamination risks.
Each PCP provides the following information:
- Risk ranking
- Indication of environmental liability
- Action priority status to assist program planning
- Identification of key contamination issues
- Status of any contamination assessment / management
- Identification of the contamination risk drivers in terms of potential sources and pathways
- Identifies all CSR listings for the property, including number and type of site.
- Relevant reports
The PCP is an important tool for ID staff and regional staff when conducting works at a property.
This information can also be obtained from individual contaminated sites in the Contaminated Sites Register.