Materiel Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship (MEUS)
The Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO) is offering sponsored scholarships to young Australians who have completed their secondary education and wish to pursue an engineering degree as a civilian student through the University of New South Wales (UNSW) at the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA) in Canberra.
What’s In It For You?
- full tuition costs for your four-year Bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical or aeronautical engineering* - this means no Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) fees
- a generous text book and equipment allowance paid to you at the commencement of each university year
- paid work experience placements in one of the larges and most diverse engineering organisations in Australia
- the opportunity to study at one of Australia’s most respected universities with the best student-to-teacher ratio in the country
- exposure to a unique and diverse organisation with great career opportunities
- access to an experience engineering mentor from within the DMO
- during your 3rd year of study you will be assessed for eligibility and admission to the Materiel Graduate Scheme
* conditions apply to study in the 4th (final) year of study
The MEUS application process for 2015 will commence again in August 2014. Please visit again closer to the time for details on how to apply..
This website was last updated: February 2014