AMSE Catalogue – Industry Capability Application Conditions, Eligibility and Application Form
The Australian Military Sales Equipment (AMSE) Catalogue promotes Australian Defence Force equipment and selected products and services from Australian defence industry, to potential foreign government customers. These platforms, products and services are available for international Government-to-Government transfer, executed and facilitated by the Australian Military Sales Office (AMSO).
The inaugural AMSE Catalogue was launched on 16 February 2017 by the Minister for Defence Industry, the Hon Christopher Pyne MP.
AMSO is developing the 2018 AMSE Catalogue. The 2018 edition will be expanded to provide greater opportunity to expose selected products (platforms and services) of Australian defence industry to potential foreign government customers.
AMSO now seeks applications from Australian defence industry for consideration of their products and services to be included in the 2018 AMSE Catalogue. There is no cost for entry into the catalogue.
The AMSE Catalogue Entry Criteria should be read prior to completing the ‘Submission for Inclusion’ application. The Australian Department of Defence will assess all applications against this framework. Prospective applicants should note that space in the Catalogue is restricted and not all applications will be successful.
- Defence is in no way obliged to approve this product for inclusion in the 2018 AMSE Catalogue
- Defence has the discretion to include items in the catalogue that are external to this process
- Defence has permission to use images and content included in the application in the AMSE Catalogue
- Being included in the AMSE Catalogue does not represent being sponsored by Defence.
To apply for consideration for inclusion in the catalogue:
- Complete Submission for Inclusion application form. Application is to include a one page Product/Service Summary (as per the provided AMSE Catalogue Template).
- Forward application to
by no later than 8pm AEDT 30 November 2017. Late submissions will not be considered.
Note: There will be a Frequently Asked Questions pageincluded and updated during the application open period.
Companies not successful will be notified by email, by close of business, Thursday 21 December 2017.
The point of contact for 2018 AMSE Catalogue is:
Mr Jason Kite
Australian Military Sales Office