Providing 24/7 support and
information for Defence families.
1800 801 026
(Note free call number is only from landline.
Calls from mobiles will incur higher costs and
NWCC is a welfare and family support service and is part of
the wider Defence family support network. It provides:
- A free call 24/7 information and referral service for
families of deployed Defence personnel;
- Timely and accurate information; and
- Reassurance, support and referral to other family
NWCC is staffed by trained and experienced service
personnel with a wide range of contacts within the
Australian Defence Force. Our operators can assist you
- All hours referral to support agencies;
- Passing urgent information to deployed personnel;
- Mailing addresses and postal regulations for overseas
- A friendly voice at any time.
When you contact the NWCC, the operator will:
- Answer your questions OR
- Direct your query to the appropriate agency to assist