Uncontrolled when Printed
S4C3 - ADF APPROVED PAPER-BASED RECORDING AND CERTIFICATION SYSTEM
Table of Contents
1. The ADF approved and authorised paper-based recording and certification system documents are as follows.
Form EE500 - Maintenance Form
2. Form EE500—Maintenance Form is the primary paper-based record and certificate for the current operational and serviceability status of an aircraft. The Form EE500 may be sponsored by either the relevant FEG or SPO and may be applicable to more than one aircraft type.
3. The use and operation of the Form EE500 must be in accordance with Annex A. However, where a SPO requires specific information to be recorded, which is not covered at Annex A, the recording and certification requirements must be documented in authorised maintenance data.
Form EE500 - A - Maintenance Form Simulator
4. Form EE500–A—Maintenance Form Simulator is the primary paper-based record and certificate for the current operational and serviceability status of a simulator. The use and operation of the Form EE500–A must be in accordance with Annex B.
Form EE515 - Component Log
5. Form EE515—Component Log is the primary paper-based record and certificate for the current operational and serviceability status of equipment/component which cannot or must not be recorded on other primary recording and certification systems. The use and operation of the Form EE515 must be in accordance with Annex C.
Guided Weapon Maintenance Documentation
6. The ADF system for guided weapon maintenance documentation provides a standardised format for the gathering and presentation of technical information. The use and operation of Guided Weapon Maintenance Documentation must be in accordance with Annex D.
Maintenance Work Pack
7. Maintenance documentation must be able to accurately reflect the maintenance tasks carried out and identify personnel who completed each maintenance task. A Maintenance Work Pack provides a means of control of paper-based maintenance documentation for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. The use and operation of the Maintenance Work Pack must be in accordance with Annex E.
Form EE507 - Aeronautical Product Maintenance Record
8. Form EE507—Aeronautical Product Maintenance Record may be used to record maintenance and detail the serviceability state of aeronautical product removed from an aircraft. Its intended use is for aeronautical product that is not TMP managed to facilitate the recording of maintenance conducted within an AMO. The completed Form EE507 provides traceability of maintenance conducted on aeronautical product and the recording of removal and installation details. The Form EE507 provides an alternative to using Form EE508, Form EE059 and Form EE209. The use and operation of the Form EE507 must be in accordance with Annex F.
Form EE502 - Maintenance Notification
9. Form EE502—Maintenance Notification form is used to initiate maintenance requirements not called out by Form EE505, Form EE508 and Servicing Schedules. The use and operation of the Form EE502 must be in accordance with Annex G.
Form EE505 - Servicing Record Certificate
10. Form EE505—Servicing Record Certificate is used to control a series of Form EE508 worksheets, Servicing Schedule Work Cards and/or maintenance worksheets, as required. The use and operation of the Form EE505 must be in accordance with Annex H.
Form EE508 - Record of Unserviceabilities and Component Changes
11. Form EE508—Record of Unserviceabilities and Component Changes is used to provide a record of unserviceabilities, corrective actions and certifications performed on an aircraft. Form EE508 can be used as an extension to the Form EE500, or for discrete tasks. The use and operation of the Form EE508 must be in accordance with Annex I.
Servicing Schedule Work Cards
12. Servicing Schedule Work Cards are used to detail tasks required to be conducted in a Scheduled Servicing, overhaul (OH), bay service (BS), modification (MOD) or repair task on an aircraft or aeronautical product where the responsible SPO has deemed the task as complex, eg engine change. The use and operation of Servicing Schedule Work Cards must be in accordance with Annex J.
13. Maintenance Worksheets are used where the removal and installation task is complex and Servicing Schedule Work Cards have not been raised. They are used to document certification points in the task with one or more trades. The use and operation of Maintenance Worksheets must be in accordance with Annex K.
AUTHORITATIVE DATA SOURCE
14. If any discrepancy arises between the operational data recorded in the recording and certification system and the data recorded in the Form EE360, Flight Authorisation Book/Aircrew Authorisation Log or other recording document, the recording and certification system (document) shall be the authoritative data source.
RETENTION AND ARCHIVING OF MAINTENANCE RECORDS
15. AMOs must retain and dispose of aircraft and aeronautical product maintenance records in accordance with Section 4 Chapter 2 Annex C—Retention and Archiving of Aircraft and Aeronautical Product Maintenance Records.
|Top of Page|